Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Start with the ignition off and the key out of the ignition.
2. Open the center console and pull out the lower tray. Once removed you should be able to locate the programming connector. It will be a plastic connector with two wires run to it. The programming connector should have two ports. You will have to connect the two terminals with a jumper wire. A paper clip will work as well, ensure that you are contacting both metal pins in the ports. This must remain connected throughout the programming procedure.
3. Once done properly the vehicle will lock and then unlock the doors automatically.
4. Now vehicle is in programming mode. Press any button on first remote to be programmed. When remote programming is accepted the locks will cycle to lock and then unlock automatically.
5. Repeat step 4 for a second remote to be programmed.
6. Programming is complete. Remove jumper wire and test remotes to ensure proper programming.