This is a
Factory OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka
"key fob" for a 1999 GMC Jimmy.
These are genuine GMC OEM electronics in a
new aftermarket case.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on
driver's side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
(ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position
where you can remove your key.)
5. Release the power unlock button on the
driver's side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking
automatically. (If the locks begin to cycle before releasing the button, the
vehicle has not entered programming mode and you must start over.)
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the
remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30
7. Now repeat step 6 for all additional remotes
including previously working ones.
8. After step 6 has been completed for all
remotes turn ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
9. Turn ignition to OFF, remove key, and test