This is a
Factory OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka
"key fob" for a 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.
These are genuine Oldsmobile OEM electronics in a
new aftermarket case.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Close all doors, turn key in ignition to ON position do not start car, then turn back to OFF. Remove key from ignition.
3. Hold Unlock button on the driver's door. DO NOT RELEASE UNLOCK BUTTON
4. Insert key into the ignition and remove it, insert key into ignition and remove it, insert key into ignition and leave it in the ignition. (Do not turn key in the ignition)
5. Release the unlock button, three chimes will sound signally entering of programming mode.
6. Hold lock and unlock on the remote until the vehicle chimes twice signaling programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.