This is aFactory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka"key fob" for a 2001 Chevrolet Corvette.
These are genuine Chevrolet OEM electronics in anew aftermarket case.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Turn Ignition on. (On is the position just shy of starting car without cranking engine)
2. Be sure radio is OFF.
3. Press "DIC" reset button. (driver information button)
4. Press OPTIONS button on DIC until display is blank.
5. Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds.
6. Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING is displayed.
7. Press RESET button to begin programming mode.
8. Press and hold BOTH LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on first remote for 13 seconds. Message will appear when remote is programmed.
9. Repeat step 8 for additional remotes.
10. Turn key off and remove key from ignition to exit programming. Test remotes.