This is a
Factory OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) 2 button keyless entry remote, aka
"key fob" for a 2001 Chevrolet Tracker.
These are genuine Chevrolet OEM electronics in a
new aftermarket case.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Locate the Data Link Port underneath the driver side dashboard use image above for reference.
3. Jump terminal 8 to terminal 4.
4. Use a jumper wire or bent paper clip to connect the two ports. Locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Press and hold lock and unlock button on the remote being programmed. Hold until the locks cycle again signaling successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
6. Remove the jumper wire or paperclip to exit programming mode.