This is a
Factory OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka
"key fob" for a 2004 Pontiac Aztek.
These are genuine Pontiac OEM electronics in a
new aftermarket case.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Close all doors, insert key into ignition do not turn it.
3. Hold the Unlock button on the driver's door DO NOT RELEASE.
4. Remove key from ignition, insert and remove key from ignition, insert key again and DO NOT remove it.
5. Release Unlock button on driver's door. Car will chime three times to signal entering of programming mode.
6. Press and hold the Lock and Unlock button on the remote being programmed until car chimes twice. This sound signals successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to end programming mode.