This is a
Factory OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka
"key fob" for a 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
These are genuine Chevrolet OEM electronics in a
new aftermarket case.
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the ON or ACC position, turn off radio. (Do not start the vehicle.)
2. Press and hold DISP button on radio until "settings" is displayed.
3. Press Seek until "fob prog" is displayed.
4. Press Prev or Next and "begin" will be displayed.
5. Press DISP and programming will begin when "push fob" is displayed. Press and hold Lock and Unlock together until vehicle chimes. This will signal successful programming. You may need to hold buttons up to 20 seconds. Repeat for any additional remotes you wish to program until vehicle chimes again.
6. Exit programming mode. Scroll to Exit and press DISP to exit.