This is a
Factory OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka
"key fob" for a 2005 Infiniti Q45.
These are genuine Infiniti OEM electronics in a
new aftermarket case.
You must have all remotes on hand when performing this procedure. Any remotes not used during this procedure will become inactive.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver's side power lock / unlock switch located on driver???s door panel.
2. Insert key into ignition (DON'T TURN) and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least 6 times within 10 seconds (this will need to be done at approximately one second intervals). Your hazard lamps will flash if you have performed this step correctly. PLEASE NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast or too slow the system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into ignition and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the keyless remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. PLEASE NOTE: Do not press the button on the remote more than one time or the programming will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining remotes (including working ones), Unlock then Lock all doors using the switch on driver???s door panel. Within 5 seconds of locking and unlocking doors press ANY button on the next remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. Repeat this step for each remote (including any working remotes).
6. When all remotes have been programmed turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver???s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door. Test all remotes.