Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove the BCM PRGRM fuse from fuse box. You will need to open the passenger door to access the panel. Use the fuse chart to properly identify the BCM PRGRM fuse.
3. Close all doors.
4. Insert key and turn ignition switch to ACC. (ACC is turning the key back toward you).
5. Within 1 second turn the ignition to OFF then back to ACC. (OFF is the position where you can remove your key).
6. Open then close any door.
7. An acoustic sound will be heard after closing the door indicating the vehicle is in programming mode.
8. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote for about 15 seconds until two chimes are heard. You may hear a chime after about 5 seconds but you must wait about 15 seconds for a second chime. That remote is now programmed.
9. Repeat step 8 for any additional remotes including working ones.
10. Remove key from ignition and replace BCM PRGRM fuse.
11. Test all remotes.