This procedure is for the remote portion only.
1. Sit in car, with all doors and trunk closed, turn ignition to the ON position (position before starting vehicle). Listen for a click sound. Within 4 seconds, press LOCK on the first remote.
2.Within 4 seconds, switch ignition OFF. If you hear another click sound at this time, the procedure must be restarted.
3. Within 4 seconds, switch ignition ON.
4. Within 4 seconds, switch ignition OFF.
Repeat above steps twice. Locks should make a cycling noise upon the 4th turning of the key to ON. Do not turn key to OFF. The system is now in programming mode.
5. Within 4 seconds press LOCK on each remaining remote to be programmed after you hear the click sound, allowing doors to cycle once as each is pressed.
6. Switch ignition OFF and remove key wait 10 seconds and test each remote.