This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob" for Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep. See "Compatibility Tab" for a full list of compatible vehicles. These are genuine OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
*Most remotes can be self-programmed. Obtain all remote transmitters for thisvehicle.
***You must have Twoworking keys to perform this procedure***
If you do not have 2 working keys, youmust take your vehicle to a dealership or automotive locksmith for programming.
1. Cut the new key tomatch existing keys.
2. Insert the first validkey into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position forat least three seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds. Then, turn the ignitionswitch to the LOCK position and remove the first key.
3. Insert the second validkey into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON positionwithin 15 seconds. After 10 seconds, a chime will sound. In addition, thevehicle security light will begin to flash. Turn the ignition switch to theLOCK position and remove the second key.
4. Insert a blank key intothe ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 60seconds. After 10 seconds a single chime will sound. In addition, the vehiclesecurity light will stop flashing. To indicate that programming is complete,the vehicle Security light will turn on again for three seconds and then turnoff.
5. The new key is nowprogrammed. The remote Keyless Entry transmitter will also be programmed duringthis procedure.
6. Repeat this procedureto program up to eight keys.
Please refer to yourownerâ€™s manual if you are uncertain of the location of Lock and or On.
05140447AA | FCC ID KOBDT04A | PN 05140447AA | | 4BUTTONS | IC 3521A-T04B |