*** YOU MUST HAVE TWO WORKING KEY FOBS TO USE THIS PROCEDURE. ***
NOTICE: ALL 2010+ MODELS MUST BE PROGRAMMED BY A LOCKSMITH OR DEALER
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition switch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds, insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds, an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds, insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds, an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed key transmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).