This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) keyless entry remote.
What does this mean? It's not a knock off. It is a genuine part.
You will receive one of the interchangeable part numbers listed above. If your part number matches ANY of these numbers, this key fob will work for your vehicle.
*** YOU MUST HAVE TWO WORKING KEY FOBS TO USE THIS PROCEDURE. ***
NOTICE: ALL 2OlO+ MODELS MUST BE PROGRAMMED BY A LOCKSMITH OR DEALER
Obtainall remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert first programmed key into ignitionswitch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 secondsbut no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds insert secondprogrammed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds an audible tone will beheard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove secondprogrammed key.
7. Within 60 seconds insert non-programmedkey into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds an audible tone will beheard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed keytransmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional keytransmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).