Most remotes can be self-programmed. If this procedure does not work you must have your remote programmed by a professional automotive locksmith or dealership.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Remove driver's side fascia (the plate under the steering column) and locate the alarm system control module. Ensure that the memory switch is in the OFF position.
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn ignition to the ON position.
3. After 5 seconds slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the SET position.
4. Press the LOCK button on the first remote to be programmed.
5. If programming a second remote press the LOCK button on the second remote.
6. Slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key. Replace center fascia.
8. Programming is now complete, test remotes to ensure proper programming.