1. Open drivers door and leave open.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position three times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Open and close drivers door three times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press any button on remote two times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press any button on it two times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes.