If you are in or near Omaha, Nebraska, we offer key fob programming and key cutting services by appointment. Please allow approximately 30 - 60 minutes for any key fob programming procedure. Please call us at 402-671-5100 to schedule your programming appointment, programming for walk ins has limited availability.
If you are not able to make it to our location, please find a local locksmith or dealership for these services. We believe our pricing is fair and if you are asked to pay much more than what we charge, please shop around. If you are just programming a key fob (without cutting a key) you should try your local mechanic, they sometimes have the ability to program key fobs.
Key Fob Programming & Key Cutting Services
- No Machine Required
- For key fobs that do not require a machine to program. We offer free do-it-yourself programming instructions when available. However, if you are beating your head against the wall trying to self program your key fob, we will do it for you.
- Machine Required
- For key fobs that require a machine to program.
- Key Cutting and Programming
- For remote head key style key fobs. Includes cutting of metal key and programming of remote. A remote head key is a car key that has metallic portion of the key physically attached to the remote and clearly visible.
- Valet Key Cutting and Programming
- For all smart key style key fobs. Includes cutting of valet key and programming of remote. Smart keys are typically associated with push buttons start optioned vehicles. You always need to keep these keys in your pocket or purse because the proximity technology built in will detect when you are close enough to the vehicle to unlock the car doors or start the vehicle. In case the battery dies, there’s a small metal key hidden in the remote.
- Key Cutting & Programming with No Machine Required
- For ignition transponder keys that do not require a machine to program. Include cutting of metal key. Transponder keys are car keys that have a chip inside for added security.
- Key Cutting & Programming with Machine Required
- For ignition transponder keys that require a machine to program. Include cutting of metal key. Transponder keys are car keys that have a chip inside for added security
Key Cutting Services
- For metal keys without transponder chip. Includes cutting of metal key. Standard keys are car keys without a transponder chip and other various door keys.
- For metal keys that require a laser cut. Includes cutting of metal key. Laser cut keys have thicker, smoother metal that require special equipment.
- We can attempt to make basic repairs to you broken key fob to return it to working condition.