Here are the programming instructions for a 2004 Honda Odyssey Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: OUCG8D-440H-A
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on one of the remotes. Make sure remote is aimed at the receiver near the glove box.
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
5. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button again.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU