95-98 Lincoln Continental
1. Enter the 5 digit code on the keyless entry keypad. Enter the Original Code for the car, not a modified code. After entering the code press the 1-2 button. Locks will cycle to confirm programming.
2. Press any button on the keyless remote. Locks will cycle to confirm successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
3. Press the 7-8 and 9-0 buttons together to exit programming.
99-02 Lincoln Continental
1. Turn ignition from Off to Run 8 times ending in Run, all within 10 seconds. (Do not start the car, run position is just before the vehicle will start. Off is turned all the way back when the key can be removed from the ignition). Locks will cycle signaling entering into programming mode. Keep foot off brake pedal.
2. Press any button on the remote being programmed, locks cycle confirming programming. Repeat this step for any addition remotes.
3. Turn key to off, locks will cycle to end programming mode.