NOTICE: You must have all remotes on hand when performing this procedure. Any remotes not used during this procedure will become inactive.
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC. (Run is forward shy of starting car, ACC is turning the key back opposite of starting car.)
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in the left-rear quarter panel area. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode. (Programming connector will be 2 wires with a plastic plug at the end. The plug Will NOT be connected to anything. If you look inside the plug there will be metal inside on each side of the plug. Jumping the pins means to make a connection between the metal inside the plug. You can do this by using any metal, a metal paperclip bent in the shape of a "U" usually works perfect.)
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.