This Key FOB fits many vehicles. Please see 'compatible vehicles' for list of compatible vehicles. Your vehicle may not be listed in the compatible vehicles, however, if the part number and fcc id number match your current remote then it will work with your vehicle.
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) keyless entry remote circuit board with an aftermarket case. What does this mean? It means that the electronics on the inside are not a knockoff, they're the same circuit board that you would receive from the dealership.
If you have any questions please call 402-671-5100
There is some leg work you need to do before you purchase. Please read 'Read Before You Purchase' tab above before you purchase!
Please also note you will need to program the remote to your vehicle.
Batteries sold separately.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
*Some vehicles require professional programming. See Compatibility Tab above.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
1. Close all doors, insert key into ignition - do not turn it.
2. Hold the UNLOCK button on the diver's side door - DO NOT RELEASE until instructed to do so in step 4.
3. Quickly turn ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (Do not start the car, ON is the position just before starting and OFF is where you can remove the key)
4. RELEASE the UNLOCK button. The locks will now cycle from lock to unlock signaling the vehicle has entered programming mode.
***If the locks cycle before you release the unlock button, the programming will not work and your vehicle is not in programming mode - Repeat from step 1. If the locks continue to cycle before releasing, the procedure is not being followed correctly or something is malfunctioning with the vehicle's keyless entry system.
5. Push and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the first remote you wish to program. Hold the buttons down together until the vehicle responds by cycling the door locks (you may have to hold the buttons down for up to 5 minutes when programming a new remote - previously paired remotes will pair more quickly). Repeat step 5 for any additional or existing remotes that you wish to program and use on the vehicle at this time.
6. Turn the key to the ON position, which exits programming mode. Programming is now complete. Test all remotes.