This Key FOB fits many vehicles. Please see 'compatible vehicles' for list of compatible vehicles. Your vehicle may not be listed in the compatible vehicles however if the part number and fcc id number match your current remote then then it will work with your vehicle.
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) keyless entry remote circuit board with an aftermarket case & uncut metal key. What does this mean? It means that the electronics on the inside are not a knockoff, they're the same circuit board that you would receive from the dealership.
You will receive an uncut metal keyblade that is ready to be cut to fit your ignition and a remote that is ready to be programmed, guaranteed.
If you have any questions please call 402-671-5100
There is some leg work you need to do before you purchase. Please read 'Read Before You Purchase' tab above before you purchase!
Please also note you will need to program the remote to your vehicle.
Batteries sold separately.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
You must have Two working keys to perform this procedure. If you do not have 2 working keys, you must take your vehicle to a dealership or automotive locksmith for programming
1. Cut the new key to match existing keys.
2. Insert the first valid key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position for at least three seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds. Then, turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the first key.
3. Insert the second valid key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 15 seconds. After 10 seconds, a chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will begin to flash. Turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the second key.
4. Insert a blank key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 60 seconds. After 10 seconds a single chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will stop flashing. To indicate that programming is complete, the vehicle Security light will turn on again for three seconds and then turn off.
5. The new key is now programmed. The remote Keyless Entry transmitter will also be programmed during this procedure.
6. Repeat this procedure to program up to eight keys.
Please refer to your owner???s manual if you are uncertain of the location of Lock and or On.
68001705AA | FCC ID OHT692713AA 0HT692713AA | PN 68001705AA | | 3BUTTONS | IC 5461A-692713AA |