This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) 4 button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob" for Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep. See "Compatibility Tab" for a full list of compatible vehicles. These are genuine OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
*Most remotes can be self-programmed*
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
***You must have Two working keys to perform this procedure***
If you do not have 2 working keys, you must take your vehicle to a dealership or automotive locksmith for programming.
1. Cut the new key to match existing keys.
2. Insert the first valid key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position for at least three seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds. Then, turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the first key.
3. Insert the second valid key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 15 seconds. After 10 seconds, a chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will begin to flash. Turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the second key.
4. Insert a blank key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 60 seconds. After 10 seconds a single chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will stop flashing. To indicate that programming is complete, the vehicle Security light will turn on again for three seconds and then turn off.
5. The new key is now programmed. The remote Keyless Entry transmitter will also be programmed during this procedure.
6. Repeat this procedure to program up to eight keys.
Please refer to your ownerâ€™s manual if you are uncertain of the location of Lock and or On.
05143446AA | FCC ID KOBDT04A | PN 05143446AA | | 4BUTTONS | IC 3521A-T04B |