Want a key programmer that's fast, easy, and meets your needs?
Smart Pro is all that and more.
Saving You Time
What happens when you combine the key programming and PIN reading functions into one step? You find yourself working smarter and saving time.
Simplifying Your Work
This is not a one-size-fits-all key programmer. It’s an easily customized device that lets you tailor the interface to your preferences. (For example, switching the manufacturer list to grid view and vice versa.)
Your device also gives you access to ECU identification, read & clear fault codes (manufacturer dependent), and previously programmed vehicles.
Pair all of that with step-by-step instructions on an intuitive touchscreen, and you’re well on your way to looking like, and feeling like, the key programming expert you are.
And don’t forget, less is more. Thanks to the expansion port for the Smart Aerial, you can say “See you never!” to dongles and smartcards.
Meeting Your Needs
If you need to program it, your odds are looking good. Driven by Info Quest’s (IQ) online key programming database of over 5,000 vehicles, this device covers virtually all makes and models worldwide.
The IQ database contains vehicle OBD port location and key type images, VIN and engine codes, plus programming tips. All the information you could possibly need for key and remote programming has been condensed to fit on your Smart Pro screen.
With the help of this database, you can program transponder keys, proximity fobs, and remotes alike.
And to fit your programming frequency needs, Advanced Diagnostics (the foremost authority in vehicle key programming) designed and developed this device with a customized operating system. Whether you prefer Unlimited Token Plans (UTP), Programming Software, or Pay-As-You-Go Tokens, you can manage this device as you see fit.
Smart Pro is a true hybrid key programmer: upgrading or changing UTP levels is available, and using selected options simultaneously is possible.
Smart Pro Starter Kit
- OBD Master cable, Mains cable & charger
- USB Operating Manual
- Hard Body Carry Case
Smart Pro Benefits
- All-in-one hybrid solution means you can Pay-As-You-Go, Use Unlimited Token Plan and/or Purchase Software
- Program transponder keys, proximity and remote keyless entry
- Integrated security - no dongles or smartcard required
- Compatible with the Smart Aerial
- Fast programming
- Fast updates for software modules individually via Wifi or PC
- Highly secure and customized operating system
- Info Quest vehicle database integrated (over 5,000 vehicles)
- Icon driven user interface with easy to use vehicle menu search
- Intuitive touch screen user interface
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Multiple language support
- Internal battery with 2 hrs stand-alone use
- Battery backup in the event of a power disruption
- EOBD read & clear faults (manufacturer dependent)
Smart Pro Specs
- Power 120v main plug for charging
- Weight 2.9kg / 6.4 lbs
- Dimensions 12.7” W x 2.6” D x 8” H (322mm x 203mm x 68mm)
- Battery Lithium-ion Battery, 2 hrs standalone use – chargeable via vehicle or main connection
- Memory 2GB RAM
- Storage 32GB SSD
- Processor Quad core processor
- User Interface Graphic driven touch screen
- Screen 10.1” (256.5mm) full color (LCD 1280 x 800) PCAP touch panel
- Vehicle Support 12v
- Ports USB Type A & B, Expansion port, Headphone jack, 50 way vehicle connector, DC Power
- Wifi 802.11a / b / g /n
- Bluetooth 4.1 Compliance
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20c to 50c)
- Operating Temperature 23°F to 104°F (- 5c to 40c)