Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) GM 2 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can turn without cranking engine).
2. Lower glove box and remove the inner compartment. You must access behind the glove box. Once removed locate the receiver box behind glove box and press the "PROGRAM" button on the receiver.
3. Once pressed the vehicle will automatically cycle the door locks to lock and then unlock.
4. Vehicle is now in programming mode. Within ten seconds, press the UNLOCK button once on the first remote to be programmed. Vehicle will cycle door locks again to lock then unlock to verify acceptance of the remote.
5. Repeat step 4 to program an additional remote.
6. Programming is now complete. Wait ten seconds after the last programmed remote, turn off ignition, and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!