Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Oldsmobile 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
You will receive one of the listed interchangeable part numbers.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Start with the ignition off and the key out of the ignition.
2. Open the center console and pull out the lower tray. Once removed you should be able to locate the programming connector. It will be a plastic connector with two wires run to it. The programming connector should have two ports. You will have to connect the two terminals with a jumper wire. A paper clip will work as well, ensure that you are contacting both metal pins in the ports. This must remain connected throughout the programming procedure.
3. Once done properly the vehicle will lock and then unlock the doors automatically.
4. Now vehicle is in programming mode. Press any button on first remote to be programmed. When remote programming is accepted the locks will cycle to lock and then unlock automatically.
5. Repeat step 4 for a second remote to be programmed.
6. Programming is complete. Remove jumper wire and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!