Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) GM 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Genuine OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver's side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position where you can remove your key.)
5. Release the power unlock button on the driver's side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking automatically. (If the locks begin to cycle before releasing the button, the vehicle has not entered programming mode and you must start over.)
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
7. Now repeat step 6 for all additional remotes including previously working ones.
8. After step 6 has been completed for all remotes turn ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
9. Turn ignition to OFF, remove key, and test all remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!