Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) GM 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Genuine OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
There are 2 possible programming Procedures
NOTE: All Buick Park Avenue vehicles, 2000 Buick LeSabre, 1999 Oldsmobile Alero & 1999 Pontiac Grand Am - Must be programmed by a professional.
*You must have all remotes, including working ones, when performing this procedure.
1. Close all doors.
2. Turn ignition to ON then back to OFF (ON is the position just shy of starting car without cranking the engine.)
3. Remove key from ignition.
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK switch on the driver's door and continue to hold until instructed to release.
5. Insert key into the ignition (do not turn it) and remove it.
6. Insert key into the ignition (do not turn it) and remove it.
7. Insert key into the ignition (do not turn it) and leave it in.
8. Release the UNLOCK switch on driver's door. Vehicle will respond with three acoustic sounds to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
9. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first remote until vehicle beeps twice indicating successful programming. This step may take about 15 seconds.
10. Repeat step 9 for all remaining remotes, including working ones.
11. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode and test all remotes.
1. Locate the Data Link Port. It is located under the driver's side dash. Notice the port is wider on the top row. Be sure there are metal pins inside ports 4 and 8. Refer to diagram to locate the proper pins.
2. Connect pin 4 to pin 8 with a suitable jumper wire. Any short piece of wire will work. A paper clip in the shape of a U works well. (Leave jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure.
3. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition cylinder to the ON position. The vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors to indicate the vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press and hold both the Lock and UNLOCK buttons together on the first remote to be programmed. After about 15 seconds, the vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors. Release the buttons on the remote.
5. Within one minute, repeat step 4 for all additional remotes, including previously working ones.
6. Remove the jumper wire connected to the Data Link Port.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!