This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Ford 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
- 1993-1994 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1994-1998 Ford Mustang
- 1993-1997 Ford Taurus
- 1993-1997 Ford Thunderbird
- 1993-1994 Lincoln Continental
- 1993-1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
- 1993-1994 Lincoln Town Car
- 1993-1997 Mercury Cougar
- 1993-1997 Mercury Sable
- Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 5 times within 10 seconds, with the 5th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the postion just shy of starting your car.)
- Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
- Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. for all other remotes.
- Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Ford Crown Victoria, Ford Mustang, Ford Thunderbird, Lincoln Continental, Lincoln Mark VIII, Lincoln Town Car & Mercury Cougar
- Turn ignition to RUN or ACC. (Run is forward shy of starting car, ACC is turning the key back opposite of starting car.)
- Momentarily jump pins in programming connector* located behind the glove box**. All doors will lock then unlock or the horn will chirp to confirm programming mode. *Programming connector will be 2 wires with a platic plug at the end. The plug Will NOT be connected to anything. If you look inside the plug there will be metal inside on each side of the plug. Jumping the pins means to make a connection between the metal inside the plug. You can do this by using any metal, a metal paperclip bent in the shape of a "U" usually works perfect.
**You will need to look behind the glove box to find the programming connector. You may need to push the tabs that allow the glove box to flip upsidedown to access. The connector should be attached to the fire wall with a plactic clip.
- Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle or horn will chirp to confirm programming.
- If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle or horn will chirp to confirm programming.
- Turn igniton to OFF. Locks will again cycle or horn will chirp to indicate end of programming mode.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!