Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Ford 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Programming Procedure 1
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Open drivers door. Insert key into ignition and turn it to the on position. Do not start the car. Press and hold the programming button located on the bottom of the drivers dash board. Locks will cycle to signal entering into programming mode. Do not release button.
3. Press top left button on the remote being programmed, locks will cycle again. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
4. Release programming button to exit programming mode.
Programming Procedure 2
1. Keeping foot off the brake pedal, turn ignition from Off to Run 5 times ending in Run ( Do not start the car, run position is before the vehicle will start) ending in Run. Must be performed within 10 seconds. Locks will cycle signaling entering into programming mode.
2. Press any button on the remote being programmed, locks cycle confirming programming. Repeat this step for any addition remotes.
3. Turn key to off, locks will cycle to end programming mode.
Programming Procedure 3
1. Insert Key and turn it to the RUN or ACC position (do not start the car.)
2. Locate the programming connector at the base of the steering column, behind the passenger glove box, or in the left-rear quarter panel area. Exact locations vary from vehicle to vehicle. Two wires will be leading to the connector with a plastic end , the connecter will not be connected to anything. Jump the terminals inside the connector. Use either a jumper wire or bent paperclip. Make contact to the metal inside each terminal. Doors will cycle lock to unlock or horn will chirp signaling programming mode.
3. Press any button on the remote being programmed locks will cycle signaling successful programming.
Repeat for additional remotes.
4. Turn off ignition and remove jumper wire.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!