What does the software do?
The ADS2296 software programs proximity keys for Toyota and Lexus
models. ADS2296 supports adding keys and erasing keys with the presence of
an existing master key and resetting immobilizer function for lost key situations.
Keys that are erased will no longer be allowed to be programmed back to
the vehicle. Proximity keys must be brand new when added to the vehicle. The remote and the transponder are programmed at the same time. Bladed keys may be re-used.
The ADS2296 software also supports adding bladed keys for select Toyota models with an existing master key and resetting the immobilizer
function for lost keys situations.
OutCodes generated by this software will need to be converted into an InCode
through NASTF, using a valid LSID and active TIS subscription, or by a friendly
Toyota/Lexus dealer. The remote and the transponder are programmed at the
Note: This software is available for Smart Pro only. No working key is required.
- Manufacturer: Toyota
- Category: C
- OBD Master Cable: ADC2000B
- Key Programming: Yes
- Remote Programming: Yes
- PINCODE Reading: No
- Smart Aerial Required: No
- Other Accessories Required: No
- Application: Toyota and Lexus vehicles from 2018-2020.
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 toyota Avalon HV (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 Toyota Corolla (Proximity)
- 2020 Toyota Corolla (Bladed)
- 2020-2020 Toyota Highlander (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 (Bladed)
- 2019-2020 Lexus Es300h (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 Lexus Es500 (Proximity)
- 2018-2020 Lexus Ls500 (Proximity)
- 2018-2020 Lexus Ls500h (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 Lexus Ux200 (Proximity)
- 2019-2020 Lexus Ux250h (Proximity)
Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to process and for software to be added onto your machine. Entering the serial number of your machine in the "Order Comments" Box at checkout may expedite this process. If you do not enter your serial number we will contact you via phone.