Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 - 2012 Ford Focus Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra key fob replacement for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER FORD FOCUS KEY FOB REPLACEMENTS HERE:
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Use our trusted professional key fob programmer tool to find an automotive locksmith in your area.