Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 - 2003 Hyundai XG350 Key Fob Remote. If you need a key fob replacement for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: OSLOKA-221T
For a 1994 to 2006 Sonata, a 2001 to 2006 Elantra, a 2000 to 2006 XG350 or a 2001 to 2006 Santa Fe,
1) you will need to access alarm system control module. On most of those vehicles it is located on the driver's side fascia panel. But on the Sonata, the facia panel is in the center.
2) Once you have found this module, you will want to ensure that the memory switch is in the OFF position. Then turn the ignition on.
3) Wait 5 seconds and set the memory switch to SET position and then press the remote transmitter lock button to send the code to the alarm system control module.
4) If you would like to program a second remote transmitter then you will need to press second remote transmitter lock button.
5) Next set the memory switch to off, then turn the ignition off. You can confirm your programming by locking and unlocking the vehicle with both of the remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Use our trusted professional key fob programmer tool to find an automotive locksmith in your area.