Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Chevrolet Suburban Key Fob Remote.
If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com
You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 15725422
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard.
Use the figure as a map for your DL ( They are not lettered on your vehicle.)
The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Connect cavity G to a ground.
Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press lock or unlock button on first remote to be programmed.
Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press lock or unlock button on second remote to be programmed if applicable.
Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc