Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Chevrolet Prizm Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 12490830
PLEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system, you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed with you at the time of programmingâ¦
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle.)
UP TO 4 REMOTES (total) may be programmed to your vehicleâs system at one time.
KEYLESS REMOTE PROGRAMMING PROCEDURE:
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING:
ALL remotes to be programmed and/or reprogrammed MUST BE PRESENT.
1. Driver door open (key removed)
2. Insert & remove key from ignition---within 40secs ..push door lock switch located in driver's door, from lock to unlock 5x's at 1 sec intervals.
3. Close & open driver door.
4. Within 40 secs - push door lock switch located in driver's door, from lock to unlock 5 x's at 1 sec intervals.
5. Insert key into ignition.
6. Switch ignition ON & OFF once to program a remote code whilst retaining the original codes or 2x's to program a remote code whilst erasing original codes - 3x's to check how many remotes are currently registered.
7. Remove key from ignition-system should now lock and unlock (once or twice depending which mode you selected. 1 or 4 times slowly to indicate number of remotes registered.
8. Press lock or unlock button on remote, for 2 secs.
9. System should now lock & unlock.
10. Close & open driver's door.
11. Press LOCK or Unlock button on remote - 2 secs.
12. System should now lock & unlock (1X to confirm registration2x's to indicate reg. failed)
13. Repeat button procedure to program remaining remotes.
14. To exit programming close driver's door.
15. NOTE- existing remotes memories will be overwritten .
16. OBTAIN ALL remotes and program.
17. MAX OF 4.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU