ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: N5F-S0084A
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes. Make sure remote is aimed at the reciever near the glove box.
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
5. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button again.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU