ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GD7D-675DY
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: OUCG8D-399H-A
THIS PROCEDURE WILL ONLY PROGRAM THE REMOTE ASPECT OF YOUR KEY. YOU MUST HAVE THE KEY CUT AND TRANSPONDER PROGRAMMED BY THE DEALER OR LOCKSMITH. IF YOU HAVE A BASIC KEY FOB USE THIS PROCEDURE.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. You have 5 seconds to complete each step. If you take longer than 5 seconds you will need to restart the entire process. You can attempt this process as many times as necessary to complete it.
3. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
4. Repeat the following steps A B C THREE times (use the same remote each time for this step, an un-programmed remote can be used)
A. Turn ignition to the ON position (II)
B. Press the lock button on the remote you are programming
C. Turn the ignition to the OFF position (I)
**REPEAT STEPS ABC THREE TIMES
5. Turn ignition to the ON position (II).
6. Using the same remote from step 4 press the LOCK button. At this time the door locks will cycle confirming that the vehicle has entered programming mode.
7. Using the same remote from step 4 press the LOCK button. At this time the door locks will cycle confirming that the vehicle has programmed the remote.
**If you have more remotes to program follow step 7 for each remote you wish to program. The door
locks will cycle to indicate each remote has been programmed. You have 10 seconds to program each additional remote.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position (I)