ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04688527
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE 1 WORKING REMOTE IN ORDER FOR THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO WORK.
PROGRAMMING REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (RKE) MODULE
1. Remove the middle vent bezel from the center of the dashboard. Locate the 6 pin traction control connector behind the vent. It will be black in color. Connector should be connected to the vent bezel or the traction control switch, if connected to the traction control switch you must unplug it.
2. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position.
3. Using a jumper wire or a paper clip bent in the shape of a "U" jump pin 1 to pin 4. Ensure there are metal contacts or pins in cavities 1 and 4. When done properly the doors will automatically lock and then unlock to show that vehicle is in programming mode.
4. Press any button on the first remote to be programmed. Locks will cycle again to indicate vehicle recognized remote. If programming a second remote press any button on second remote to be programmed, locks will cycle again to indicate that second remote was recognized.
5. Programming is now complete, turn ignition to OFF position, remove jumper wire, and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!