ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 20935331 or 15912859
1. Access the programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may have to be pulled back to access programming connector. ( Connector has black/white wires leading up to it and it is not connected to anything.)
2. Jump programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors and trunk lid to indicate programming mode has been entered. Trunk lid must have activated before proceeding.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors and trunk lid, indicating successful programming of keyless remote. Trunk lid must have activated before proceeding.
5. Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
NOTE: A maximum of only two Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
6. Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!