Here are the programming instructions for a 1996 Ford Bronco Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 3165189
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located at the base of the steering column. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode. (Programming connector will be 2 wires with a platic plug at the end. The plug Will NOT be connected to anything. If you look inside the plug there will be metal inside on each side of the plug. Jumping the pins means to make a connection between the metal inside the plug. You can do this by using any metal, a metal paperclip bent in the shape of a "U" usually works perfect.)
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks
will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn igniton to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!