Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Cadillac Seville Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 16259819
PLEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system, you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed with you at the time of programmingâ¦
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle.)
Note: Before starting this procedure, BOTH transmitters must be present.
1. Turn Ignition Switch to OFF.
2. Jumper Assembly Line Diagnostic Link Connector (a.k.a. "ALDL connector" - located behind center instrument panel, below ashtray) terminal G (PPL/WHT) to terminal A (BLK/WHT). Door locks lock and unlock, and trunk release activates in approximately 2 seconds.
3. Press any button on one transmitter. Door locks lock and unlock, and trunk release activates in approximately 2 seconds. The first transmitter is now programmed.
4. Repeat step 3 using the other transmitter. If only one transmitter is being used, go to step 5.
5. Disconnect jumper from ALDL connector.
After procedure, check to see if both transmitters operate the door locks. Repeat programming procedure or replace transmitters as necessary.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU