Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Chevrolet Venture Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10245950
1. Remove key from ignition switch.
2. Remove the MALL PGM fuse, from fuse box
3. Close all doors.
4. Turn ignition switch to ACC.
5. Within 1 second turn the ignition switch to OFF then back to ACC
6. Open and close drivers door.
7. A chime will sound indicating you are in programming mode.
8. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together until chime sounds twice,
about 14 seconds.
9. Repeat step 8 for any additional remotes.
10. Remove key from ignition and replace MALL PGM fuse.
11. Test remotes.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc