Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Toyota Camry Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB REMOTE HERE: GQ43VT7T
1. With the key OUT of the ignition switch, locate and disconnect the Mirror Control Switch from the vehicle harness.
2. Using a suitable jumper wire, connect terminal number 2, PRG (violet wire) to terminal number 10, GND (white/black) of the 10 cavity mirror control switch connector (illustrated). The vehicle confirms programming mode by requesting the power door locks to lock.
3. Depress, then release, any button on the remote. The vehicle confirms registration by requesting the power door locks to lock once again.
4. To program an additional remote, repeat step 3.
5. Disconnect the jumper wire to exit programming mode.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!