Here are the programming instructions for a 1998 Chevrolet Venture Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10245952
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove the âBCM PRGRMâ fuse from the fuse panel, accessed by opening the front passenger
door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly locate the âBCMPRGRMâ fuse.
3. Close all of the doors.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Insert keys into the ignition, and turn the ignition lock cylinder to ACC (one click towards you â
the opposite direction from starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters the programming
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It
is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful
programming. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been
9. Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed (including any existing
10. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
11. Install the âBCM PRGRMâ fuse back into the fuse panel.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!