ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: ELVATDD
1. Locate the ECU. It is a black box with 3 connectors and a recessed green reset button. It can be under the drivers seat, under the drivers side dashboard (near the fuse box) or behind the passengers right kick panel.
2. Insert the key into ignition switch, and turn it to ON. Use a paper clip or small screwdriver to press and hold the ECU's PROGRAMMING SWITCH for 3 seconds. The STATUS MONITOR LED turns on for 5 seconds.
3. YOU MUST PERFORM THE NEXT STEP WITHIN 5 SECONDS (if you are programming multiple remotes, the following steps must be repeated for each remote within the 5 seconds).
Press and release a REMOTE CONTROL's top or bottom button
The STATUS MONITOR LED turns off.
The Piezo chirper chirps once.
The exterior lights flash once.
4. Note that if you hold the remote top button in for too long, the alarm will go off. Just press the top button to reset the alarm.
5. Turn off the ignition. The ECU will now operate with the REMOTE CONTROL just programmed.Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!