Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Chevrolet Impala Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10443537
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the On or ACC position, turn off radio. (do not start the vehicle)
2.Press and hold DISP button on radio until settings is displayed.
3. Press Seek until FOB PROG is displayed .
4. Press Prev or Next and BEGIN will be displayed
5. Press DISP and programming will begin when PUSH FOB is displayed. Press and hold Lock and Unlock together until vehicle chimes. This will signal successful programming. May have to hold buttons up to 20 seconds. Hold Lock and Unlock on additional remote until vehicle chimes again.
6. Exit programming mode. Scroll to Exit and press DISP to exit programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU