Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Honda Pilot Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 38010-S5A-A
Note: Entering programming mode erases all remotes that were programmed. You must reprogram all remotes you want to work once you have entered the programming mode. You must perform each of the first twelve steps within 5 seconds of each other to enter programming mode. Programming each remote (step 13) must be done within 10 seconds.
1. Make sure the doors are unlocked.
2. Turn the ignition to the ON position (II)
3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote.
4. Turn the ignition to the ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0)
5. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
7. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0).
8. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
9. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
10. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (o).
11. Turn the ignition to ON (O).
12. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote. Make sure the door locks cycle to indicate that the system has entered programming mode.
13. Press the LOCK button on each remote that you want programmed. Make sure the doors locks cycle each time to indicate that remote has been accepted. The system will accept up to three remotes.
14. Turn the ignition to LOCK (0) to exit the programming remote.
15. Test remotes.Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!