ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: NHVWB1U711
1. Deactivate alarm if equipped.
2. Open drivers door, get in vehicle and close door. (all other doors closed)
3. Within 15 seconds, turn ignition to ON position and back to LOCK position 10 times.
Leave key in ignition.
Horn will sound once to indicate you have entered programming mode.
4. Within in 45 seconds:
A. Open and close drivers door.
B. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on remote you want to program.
Horn sounds twice to indicate remote was programmed.
5. To program additional remotes repeat steps 4A and 4B for each remote
Horn will sound after each remote is programmed.
6. When the last remote has been programmed remove key from ignition.
Horn will sound three times to indicate exit of programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!