Here are the programming instructions for a 1992 Ford Econoline Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 3165189
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Jump pins in programming connector plug for entire programming procedure. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode. (The plug is black with two wires: white with yellow stripe and gray with yellow stripe. The plug comes out of a large harness which runs under the column at the bottom edge of the dash.)
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Doors locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming second keyless remote press any button on it and door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Door locks will cycle to indicate end of programming mode. 6. Remove jumper wire in programming connector.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!