Here are the programming instructions for a 1993 Dodge Intrepid Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04469341
1. Remove the middle vent bezel from the center of the dashboard. Locate the 6 pin traction control connector behind the vent. It will be black in color. Connector should be connected to the vent bezel or the traction control switch, if connected to the traction control switch you must unplug it.
2. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position.
3. Using a jumper wire or a paper clip bent in the shape of a "U" jump pin 1 to pin 4. Ensure there are metal contacts or pins in cavities 1 and 4. When done properly the doors will automatically lock and then unlock to show that vehicle is in programming mode.
4. Press any button on the first remote to be programmed. Locks will cycle again to indicate vehicle recognized remote. If programming a second remote press any button on second remote to be programmed, locks will cycle again to indicate that second remote was recognized.
5. Programming is now complete, turn ignition to OFF position, remove jumper wire, and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc