Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Ford Explorer Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 2L3T-15K601-AB
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR quarter panel area (Connector will not be plugged
into anything, it will have two pins inside it, if you have to unlug it you have the WRONG one. Not all vehicles
are set up from factory for keyless remotes) All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!